- Accuracy: With 3/s Sampling Speed, this multimeter can accurately measure AC/DC Voltage, DC current (Not for AC current), Continuity, Amp, Resistance and Diode
- Widely Used: This meter is capable of testing Household Outlets, Batteries (including 12V Automotive Battery), Continuity, Electrical Circuit, Fuses, Wires, Light Bulbs and Water Heaters
- Multi-Feature: Large Backlight LCD Display with 3 ½ digits (1999 count) delivers your results clearly in dim light areas; Data Hold button holds a reading; Built-in Stand allows for hand free use; Low Battery Indication and Continuity Buzzer
- Safety-Feature: This meter complies with CAT Safety Standard; 2 Build-In Ceramic Fuses and the Rubber Sleeve provide Safer and Better Protection; Overload Protection is active on All Range
- NOTE: This multimeter cannot be used to test AC current; Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right range during use
There are no reviews yet.