TrueAir Compact Air Purifier – 04386A
With so many allergens floating in the air, it’s no surprise to see people toting tissues around all year long. What’s the worst season for allergic reactions? It’s spring, followed by fall, summer and lastly, winter. Now there’s a smarter way to deal with allergies besides carrying tissues and allergy pills everywhere you go: the TrueAir Compact Air Purifier by Hamilton Beach. It offers 99% HEPA-grade cleaning performance in a compact design that fits anywhere. What’s more, the TrueAir Compact Air Purifier is stylish enough to blend in with your décor and it won’t break your budget. Unquestionably, finding a good price on an effective air cleaner is a smart move. But what happens when it’s time to shell out cash for hard-to-find replacement filters? That’s not a factor with the TrueAir Compact Air Purifier. Its HEPA filter is permanent and never needs replacement. Even better, it simply vacuums clean for minimal upkeep. With all that in its favor, the TrueAir Compact Air Purifier is an excellent addition to your home and office, regardless of the season.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- High-performance HEPA filter captures 99% of dander and airborne particles as small as 3 microns
- Captures particulates from pet dander, dust, dust mite debris, pollen and mold/mildew spores
- Quiet and compact, yet offers powerful air-cleaning performance
- Permanent filter never needs replacing and saves up to $49 a year versus a comparable filter
- Easy-care, permanent filter vacuums clean
- Effective performance for large, 160 square foot rooms
- Perfect for the bedroom, office, den or small to medium-sized living areas
- Works horizontally or vertically, so it’s easy to move from place to place
- 3 speeds: set on high for the fastest cleaning, medium for all-day use or low when extra quiet is needed
- Compact dimensions: 8.5”L x 6” W x 13.5” H
- Questions are supported by a toll-free call center located in the U.S.
- Backed with a one-year warranty
PRODUCT USES & DETAILS
Not everyone is a pet owner with pet dander issues. Pollen and mold spores have their peak times and seasons and people’s sensitivity to them varies. But what about dust and dust mite debris? They “live with us” invisibly all year long. If you think about it, your home and office are not always dusted and vacuumed as thoroughly as you would like them to be. So what’s a habitual sneezer to do? Invest in a TrueAir Compact Air Purifier and make your surroundings a better place to breathe.
The TrueAir Compact Air Purifier quietly blends in with your decor. (Since it fits on a shelf, some people mistake it for a speaker. ) Taking up minimal space but packing a powerful air-cleaning punch, the TrueAir Compact Air Purifier is not only compact and quiet, it works vertically or horizontally for maximum versatility.
CARE & CLEANING
Four adhesive “feet” are provided in case you want to place the TrueAir Compact Air Purifier horizontally on a table or shelf. For the best air-cleaning results, select a location with adequate air circulation. Do not use in a kitchen, garage, or area with grease, oil or chemicals such as solvents or insecticides.
Before use, be sure to remove the plastic bag around the permanent HEPA filter. It is important to vacuum the permanent filter regularly. Depending on usage, plan on vacuuming it every three to six months. To make it a habit, vacuum the permanent filter every time you change your car’s oil or when you vacuum your upholstered furniture, drapes or blinds.
Allergen-reducing air cleaner for large-size rooms up to 160 square feet
Permanent HEPA-grade filter removes airborne allergens
Filter can be vacuumed clean; no replacement filters to buy
3 Ultra-quiet speed settings; tower design; simple control knob
Measures 8-1/2 by 6 by 13-1/2 Inch
120 Volt product