What’s not to love about cooking over a fire in the great outdoors? Inside Easy Campfire Cooking you’ll find recipes for cooking with:
- Sticks: Recipes not just for s’mores, but everything from meatballs to eggs
- Skewers and Kebabs: Recipes include pork, shrimp, vegetables, and even pizza
- Foil packets: Recipes from potatoes & eggs for breakfast and fajitas for dinner to desserts like pears in caramel sauce
- Pie irons: Recipes include frittatas, toasties, pies, and turnovers
- Skillets: Recipes for everything from flapjacks to a pork chop dinner
- Dutch Ovens: Recipes include soups, stews, chili, and even a one-pot lasagna
- Grates: Recipes for chicken, burgers, corn, and french fries
Whether you are heading out on a camping trip or simply enjoying a backyard bonfire, this book will satisfy your appetite and provide hours of entertainment for the whole family! You’ll find many recipes for a variety of fun cooking methods like cooking on a stick, in a foil packet, with a Dutch oven, in a skillet, with a pie iron, and more.
Great for scouting groups, Easy Campfire Cooking is filled with tips, campfire safety, and techniques on how to build the perfect cooking fire. From breakfast treats, to hot dogs, to s’mores and more—you’ll find recipes the whole family will love. Best of all, cooking over a fire brings together family and friends to enjoy food and fun in a relaxing atmosphere.